Do I need an Voltage regulator/BEC?
If you are running a gas plane and would like to use one of your li-poly batteries to power your servos. The VR-3 would connect between the battery and your receiver and can run up to 8 standard servos.
You are running an electric plane and your ESC does not have a BEC built in, or it is too small. In this case you can wire the VR-3 in to the receiver to provide adequate power to your micro servos.
You want MORE POWER or SPEED from your servos. Most ESC provide 4.8~5.0V to the receiver for the servos. If you plug in the VR-3, your servos can run at 6.0V which produces more torque and faster response!
Would you like to make the task of soldering these connectors simple and easy? If so, you've come to the right place. This jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks.
The Jigs Up holds the following connectors:
- Deans T connector
- Multiplex 6 pin
- Deans Micro 2pin, 3pin, & 4pin connectors
- Bullet 2mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, and 8mm connectors.
$35.00 As low as: $31.95
This is our embroidered key chain. These are a very good quality and strong. Each key chain includes the loop. They measure 5.3 inches long and 1.3 inches tall. Great to hang your field keys and other items.
- Front: Charge Before Flight
- Back: Mad Dog Lipo's
This linear voltage regulator is can handle up to 30W output. We recommend this unit on small to .50 size airplanes, boats and helicopters. It has a small LED that illuminates when power is supplied.
- Output: 5-6V adjustable, 5A Max, 30W
- Ripple: <20mV
- Input: 6-8.4V, 10V Max
- Size 2.5 x 1.25 x .35 inches
- Weight: 27g
- Connectors: Futaba female for input, JR male for output, Failsafe switch connector
- Controls: Potentiometer for output adjustment
- Indicators: Green LED on when powered
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price $19.95